For Niles-Maine District Library Cardholders only.
Two lessons will be released each week for the six-week duration of the course. You do not have to be present when each lesson is released. Instead, you can take up to two weeks to complete each lesson after it is released. The course will conclude with a final exam.
How to Enroll:
1. Go to www.nileslibrary.org/research
2. Click on the letter L. Click on the blue hyperlink of Gale Courses.
3. From a catalog on the left of your screen select Computer Applications> Microsoft> Introduction to Microsoft Word 2019/Office 365.
4. Click Enroll Now.
5. Select your course start date and click Continue.
6. Create a free Gale Courses account, or sign in to an existing ed2go account.
New Students - Enter your email address in the New Student area and click "Create Account." Complete the "Account and Student Information" page and then click "Continue."
Returning Students - Enter your account email and password and then click "Sign In.”
You will use your Gale Courses account email and password to log in to the My Classroom area to view your lessons once your session begins.
7. Enter your library barcode in the box labeled Submit. Then click Use Library Card to complete your enrollment.
Students who have enrolled in a course must log in and view lessons one and two within 13 days after the start date of the course, or they will be automatically dropped.