With thousands of award-winning art & craft video classes taught by recognized design experts and artists, there’s a project for everyone! For Niles-Maine District Cardholders only.
Click here for instructions on how to login to Creativebug.
Click here to join a class. Using icing gel colors, buttercream, decorator brushes and palette knives, long-time Wilton instructor, Robin Mueller, shows how to turn a variety of cake-and-cookie canvases into edible works of art. Best of all, the techniques shown in this series are approachable for all levels, and the cookies can be made in advance for easy entertaining.
- Cookies or cakes with fondant or royal icing surface
- Icing gel colors (Robin uses Orange, Pink, Rose Petal Pink, Moss Green, Leaf Green, Creamy Peach, and Red Red)
- White White icing gel
- Lemon extract
- Lollipop sticks or toothpicks
- Decorator brush set
- Pearl dusts and fluffy brush (optional)
- Plate or ice cube tray for palette
- Large glass of water
- Paper towels
- Small bowls for mixing
- Parchment paper